Tango Learning has everything you need to improve your dancing.
An intensive study program that combines body work with academic material and work style within the context of Argentine Tango.
Tango Learning is designed to train tango dancers on how to better learn and maximize every learning experience.
This layered training with Tomás Howlin:
- Is offered in a sequence of three levels
- Consists of a three-day workshop weekend per level
- Admits a maximum of 12 participants per event
Once the three levels are completed, participants can apply to take part in a Mentoring Program to be trained as teachers.
- Level 1 : Fundamentals of Tango Learning - Detailed Program
- Level 2 : The Tango Spine - Detailed Program
- Level 3 : The Tango Sphere
- Mentoring Program for teachers
Areas of study for each level
- The Tango Body
- Structure: The Tango Skeleton
- Communication skills: Describing tango motion
- Musicality for tango dancers
- Learning Theory: How to better learn tango
- Learning Stages: How Learning Works
- Improvisation: composition, creativity, and co-creation
A Training For Every Tango Dancer
Discover the tools and methods that improve your learning abilities beyond what is taught in regular classes and seminars.
Find new ways to develop your connection to tango, enriching your dance experience, and contribute to the tango dance community.
Tango Learning Sponsor Locations
- Montreal, QC
- Boston, MA
- San Francisco, CA
- Portland, OR
- Albuquerque, NM
- Maui, HI
- Asheville, NC
- Austin, TX
Join your community to our list! Contact us for info.